Electronic statements are a convenient way to get your banking information each month. Use your online banking ID and password to view, print and save your documents. To enroll, login to your online banking account and just click the ‘e-documents’ tab:
- Click on Details to view accounts associated with your Northern State Online account. Leave checked those accounts for which you want to get an e-document. (Clicking the plus sign shows e-docs available.)
- Verify your email address!
- Enter a personal Security Phrase to be displayed on all emails sent to you related to electronic documents.
- Select click here to enable your PDF reader (an update may be required) and then enter the displayed Enrollment Verification Passcode in the enrollment field. THE PASSCODE IS CASE SENSITIVE.
- Read and agree to the listed terms.
- Click on Enroll Now.
- Select OK within the Enrollment Confirmation window to complete the process.
An email confirmation will be sent to you within 1 hour. The security phrase you created displays in the subject line.
You will receive an email notification containing your security phrase each time an e-document is available. (Adobe Reader is required to log in from the email link and view your statement)
- Click on the PDF in the email link and login with your Northern State Online credentials
- Login in to your online banking account, click the eDocuments tab, select an account from the drop-down list and click View to open the PDF document.
All documents are available for 18 months starting from the time you first enroll in E-statements.