You can access your Northern State Bank accounts anytime, anywhere using either Northern State Online or our free mobile app NSB Mobile.
With Northern State Bank's online service you can:
- Check account balances
- View or download statements
- Pay bills
- Make transfers
- View check images (images not available on mobile app)
- Download account information directly to Quicken or Quickbooks
- Issue stop payments
And with NSB Mobile you have all the features of online banking plus...
- FREE mobile Remote Deposit Anywhere. Use your iPhone or Android to enroll
- Apple Pay/Google Pay allows you to pay using your mobile device instead of a card
Enroll in Northern State Online
(You must be a Northern State Bank customer.)
Print and complete an application and mail it to Northern State Bank, PO Box 617, Ashland, WI 54806. We will verify the application and login credentials will be mailed to you.
You can stop in at one of our branches - with or without a completed application - and we can get you started with Northern State Online right away!
Enroll in NSB Mobile on your mobile phone or tablet
(You must be an existing online banking customer.)
- Download our NSB Mobile app from the iTunes or Google Play store
- Sign in with the same login credentials - ID and Password - as you use for your online banking
- The app will now be set up for your device - next time just enter your ID and PIN
- Accounts can only be selected from your tablet or PC
Enroll in NSB Mobile through your Northern State Online account
- Log in to your Northern State Online account
- Select Options>Mobile Settings>Web Mobile Settings
- Fill in the requested information and submit
- Accept the terms and conditions and confirm
- A confirmation screen will display and you will receive a confirmation text on your device if you have chosen text messages
For simple, information-only Text Banking, login to your Northern State Online account and select Options>Mobile Settings>Text Mobile Settings and follow the instructions.
For help, please call Northern State Bank at 715-682-2772 between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday or from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays.