You can access your Northern State Bank accounts anytime, anywhere using either Northern State Bank Online or our free mobile app My NSB.
With Northern State Bank's online service you can:
- Check account balances
- View or download statements
- Pay bills or pay a person
- Make transfers
- View check images (images not available on mobile app)
- Download account information directly to Quicken or Quickbooks
- Issue stop payments on checks
And with My NSB mobile app you have all the features of online banking plus...
- FREE mobile Remote Deposit. Use your iPhone or Android to enroll
- Apple Pay/Google Pay allows you to pay using your mobile device instead of a card
Enroll in Northern State Bank Online
(You must be a Northern State Bank customer.)
Just go to www.nsbashland.com select "Enroll" and follow the instructions.
Or you can print and complete an application and mail it to Northern State Bank, PO Box 617, Ashland, WI 54806. We will verify the application and login credentials will be mailed to you.
You can stop in at one of our branches - with or without a completed application - and we can get you started with Northern State Bank Online right away!
Enroll in My NSB on your mobile phone or tablet
(You must be an existing online banking customer.)
- Download our My NSB mobile app from the iTunes or Google Play store
- Sign in with the same login credentials - ID and Password - as you use for your online banking
- The app will now be set up for your device - next time just enter passcode
For help, please call Northern State Bank at 715-682-2772 between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.